I don’t know what you don’t know. Link abrufen Facebook X Pinterest E-Mail Andere Apps August 07, 2024 „Ich weiß nicht, was Du nicht weißt.“A variation of:„Ich weiß, dass ich nicht(s) weiß.“„The more I know, the more I know that I don't know.“— Socrates Link abrufen Facebook X Pinterest E-Mail Andere Apps Kommentare
AI is the anthropomorphium of the people. Mai 27, 2026 “ AI is the anthropomorphium of the people. ” Modern variant: “ AI is the anthropomorphine of the people. ” See also: Beware of anthropomorphine Mehr anzeigen
The prompt doesn’t make the image; the eye for the extraordinary in the ordinary does. März 20, 2026 “ The prompt doesn’t make the image; the eye for the extraordinary in the ordinary does. ” On the generation of pictures with AI. Mehr anzeigen
Intention is the father of invention. November 06, 2025 “ Intention is the father of invention.” A variation of: “ Necessity is the mother of invention ” ― Proverb Mehr anzeigen
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen